Giving is a two-way street. Scouts are in the community serving and bringing experiential learning opportunities to their peers, and you help provide them with the necessary funds to do so.
Our Charter Organization is Omak Kiwanis,
and without them we would not exist.
Thank you Omak Kiwanis Club!
Scout Needs – Here’s a list of some of the items we spend donations on to keep the troop moving ahead.
- Food – Scouts are always hungry!
- Hiking & Scouting equipment
- Uniforms, literature and awards
- Fishing, boating, kayaking and canoeing equipment
- Travel expenses
- Scout camps
- Event and fundraising materials
Thank you to these sponsors!
Mrs. Bone, who has been privately supporting Troop 60 for years.
We are excited to finally be able to publicly thank her!